Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

High School Musical

Oh to be 16 and in love.  After all, everyone ends up marrying their High School sweetheart right???  (Shit wait, thats just my parents, and my aunt and uncle, oh and my other aunt and uncle, crap, and my grandparents)!!!  I was head Cheerleader (thank you very much, I know, you're jealous!) and he was the star soccer player.  It was a match made in High Shool Heaven.  If Finn played soccer rather than football we would basically be the stars of Glee because y'all Quinn has nothin on me (except maybe a pre-marital pregnancy, naughty little cheerleader!). 

Anywho, we were both early in our High School years when we met and fell in teenage love.  We of course met by the lockers and like so totally made out!  I cheered at all his games and wore his letter jacket everywhere because I needed everyone to know he was mine.  As if the hand holding and obnoxious googly eyes every time we were together didn't give that away.  We dated for 2 years.  2 wonderful, long, amazing, hard, perfect teenage years.  Do you know what happens in teenage relationships???  Embarrassment.  You start to learn things about your body, and yourself, and if you are a naughty little cheerleader (sorry mom) you might do things that later you wish you hadn't.  Crap, maybe Quinn and I aren't all that different....except she got to sleep with Puck.....yyuuuuuummmmm.....wait, I'm getting off topic.  I was going to give you some embarrassing teenage moments.  Topping the list: duh duh duh duuuh (that was my trumpet sound)--having your boyfriends dad sit you down as a couple to give you the sex talk.  That's right, TOGETHER!!!!!  Like getting it from your own parents would not have been bad enough, you had to be sat down with your bf in the sun room while his mom made dinner so that you could listen to the dangers of not having safe sex.  Awesome.  Are you jealous you missed it?  I left after and threw up.  Maybe it was the morning sickness.  jk  Second lesson learned from the lovely teenage relationship: don't do it in a church parking lot.  The cops will catch you and you won't have time to put your shirt back on the right way before they shine the light in the car.  You'll be embarrassed and look like a tramp.  You have now been warned.

To sum it up, teenage relationships will not last (unless apparantly you are related to me), so be careful what you do.  This will be the first of many times you will fall in love and get a piece of your heart shattered.  Oh, and be careful when you are doing it in the backseat of a parked car--- you don't want to shatter the rear view mirror with your heel, its expensive to replace even though it gets repaired faster than the broken heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment