Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

How can I take the guy who cuts the lawn at work lemonade without it being innapropriate?

I need to learn how to make lemonade.  Like really good lemonade.  Fast.

Isn't that what you serve really really HOTT men who are sweaty and doing manual labor outside in the sun during the summer?

I might have just had an orgasm thinking about it.  Ok, I did, there was no "might have."  Ugh, he is super sexy.

So, ya, I have this problem.  The guy who cuts the lawn at work is mega hot.  Like if Jake Gyllenhall was cutting my lawn and this guy was cutting my lawn, I'm not sure who I would offer the lemonade to first.  That's a big deal.  I have been waking up in the middle of the night humping my bed to dreams of Jake for years (wow, I'm totally inappropriate, and apparently hornier than most men I know), but this guy is good looking.  Every week when he is here I keep trying to find excuses to go outside.  I have gotten the mail, put something in my car, taken a random walk.....I think it's starting to get obvious.  I have done everything short of wearing a white t-shirt and walk outside pouring cold water all over my body.  (The thought has crossed my mind, don't underestimate me.)

This guy own the company too, so he is not just some worker bee, but the head of the whole production.  Did I mention he was yummy???

So, all I am asking for here is a little help.  Lemonade recipes please.  They need to be refreshing, tasty, light, and maybe contain a love potion.  I don't ask much.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment