Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Of course you're interested in me, you're married!!!

I have recently discovered a new trend in the fashion world.  No wait, this is not fashion.  It's not like I'm wearing some new piece of clothing.  The trend I have discovered is much stranger, darker, naughtier.  Even I don't quite understand it. 

I am apparently only attractive to married men. 

Now, its not like I'm going out looking for the tan lined finger of a gentleman pretending to be single in my bar.  I am not that kind of lady thank you very much.  What happens is much more innocent than that.  Be it a work situation, or just a friend of a friend, a casual acquaintance, or yes, even a group thing at a bar I seem to draw the married folk in.  Since there is no risk of this being a "dating" situation, I am perfectly comfortable being my incredibly awesome self.  Mistake #1.  I become irresistible.  There needs to be a way to harness this power towards the greater good of finding an available man.

The larger problem comes in the fact that men are tricky.  Married men are trickier.  They got someone to marry them once, so they know what women want.  They know what we want to hear and they know we need follow through.  I'm not even sure that I knew I was being pursued at first, I might be a little naive yes I'll admit that, but who would think that was what was happening.  I always give people the benefit of the doubt.  So like I said, married men are tricky.  They steal your phone when you go to the bathroom, get your number off of it and days later send you a message.  You let it go because really, that's not happening.  Maybe a year and a half later when you see them again they tell you that they haven't stopped thinking about you and want to see you.  Again, you say, whoa, super flattered, but ya, not happening.  I could go on and on and give details as to apparently how awesome and desirable I am to multiple people...none of whom will A) ever have the pleasure of actually knowing how wonderful I am as a person or B) ever have the pleasure of actually knowing how wonderful I am in bed (both OUT OF THIS WORLD).  I will not give in to these men, they are not worth it because they mean nothing to me. 

What does mean something to me is figuring out why it is that the only people I seem to be attracting are those who are already taken.  So, I'm going to conduct an interview.  I'm going to ask these men why I am attractive to them, what it is about me that is so alluring.  I mean, I don't care if they think I'm a weirdo for asking, they aren't gonna get a piece of this anyway! hahaha

Maybe this will help, maybe it won't, but at least I know that I'm trying, right!  I have not given up yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment