Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

A ticket or a date

I came up with a new game today.  It's called A Ticket or a Date. 

Let me explain how I came up with this new fantastic idea.  I'm sick.  As in can't sleep because I'm coughing so badly, my eyes are pink and sick looking, my nose is runny and sore, and my skin is pale.  In other words, I look HOTT.  So, me and all my sexiness needed to stop at WalMart this morning to get some cold medicine.  I dragged my barely alive body out of the car and slowly walked through the rain into the store.  Yep, its raining....a lot.  Who doesn't love Ohio in the Spring?

Anyway, on my way in (while I'm coughing up my lungs) a super hott cop is staring at me from across the parking lot.  Our eyes meet....if I was feeling better it might have been one of those magical moments where I give my best flirtatious smile, but today, I just didn't have it in me.  He makes a comment about how I sound great, I giggle, we exchange a few words, I do a sneeze/cough/gag all in one move that I am sure was irresistible, he smiles and says he is sure he knows where in the store I'm heading (the pharmacy for those of you who are slow), I apologize for being pathetic, he laughs and says he will probably be doing the same thing in a few days because the weather is just getting everyone sick, we both exchange big smiles and go our separate ways. 

Now, I'm a firm believer that you should never go anywhere without attempting to look decent, you never know who you may run into.  This morning however, I did not care.  I was miserable.  I must have looked awful, but lo and behold a bright spot in my morning occurred and I got a smile from a hottie cop.  Ok, yes, this is very small, but as a single woman I will take what I can get.  When a single man gives you some attention (yep, I looked, no ring....this is also something we single women do) its glorious. 

So, where does my game fit in you might say?  Mmmwwwaaahhhhhhhhh (that was my evil laugh).  Well, I need a plan to try and run into the hottie cop when A) I am not sick and B) I look adorable as usual.  So, in order to make this happen I'm going to speed around town and try to get pulled over.  Then, when he pulls me over we can have a little moment, flirt a teeny bit, and I can ask "So officer McHottie, are you really going to give me a ticket, or would you like to offer to take me on a date instead?"  It's a completely fool proof plan! 

I will keep you updated on my progress, but really, I see no room for error.  This is just one of the things we single ladies do in order to find the hottie of our dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment